Main Service Areas
Methadone clinics provide methadone treatment to opiate abusers as part of the overall Government service for abusers.
Services include :
- Medical assessment and health education.
- Dispensing of methadone for maintenance or detoxification therapy.
- Guidance and counselling by social workers.
- Referral to other drug treatment service agencies as appropriate.
- Clinics open daily including Sundays and public holidays
- Clinics open for the normal operating hours when typhoon signal No.8 is hoisted or rainstorm black warning is issued
- $1 per visit ($23 for Non-eligible Person)
|Information of Methadone clinics|
|A client visits a methadone clinic||A client is watching at educational information|
|A clinic staff is despensing methadone for a client|