Main Service Areas
Forensic Pathology Service
The Forensic Pathology Service provides forensic pathology and clinical forensic medicine services to government departments. It works closely with the Police and provides professional input on medico-legal aspects of criminal cases.
Services include :
- operation of public mortuaries
- attendance at scenes of crimes
- clinical medico-legal examinations of victims and suspects of crime
- provision of expert opinions in Courts of Law on medical matters
- This link will open in a new windowInformation for Identifiers (pdf file)
- This link will open in a new windowProcedures of Body Collection (pdf file)
For further information about the Forensic Pathology Service, please visit This link will open in a new windowhttp://www.fps.gov.hk.